~SweeT MeMoRieS~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

No MoRe MONEY...$$$$

all my money spent at here de=.=

jz a simple padini shirt...XD

i love this..simple seed dress..^^


yesterday
went out wit my fren...kit yee at mid...
i was crazy man!!!
spent 300 hundreds ++ for the shopping...
cant imagine tat is me..pooi yen..XP
however
i was happy...
coz i brought tat such things was wat i and my baby love it...
a seed bag..a seed dress...a vincci bag and a padini shirt for my baby and me...
the pics will update soon!!!
_______________________________________________
baby
everytime,
when i was unhappy and moody...
u also will automatic to make me laugh and happy
somemore,
you will put effort to type the chinese love msg to me...
even though you duno chinese at all..XD
i was really happy to receive your sweet sweet msges
thx my baby..muackz
my baby sent me tat msg as shown in below:
不要问我爱你又多深,
我真地说不出来,
只知道你已经成为我生活中的一种习惯,
不可或缺少的习惯,
每天可以不吃饭,
可以不睡觉,
却无法不想你!
愿你幸福~i love you...muackz

No comments:

Post a Comment