~SweeT MeMoRieS~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

His Last oFF DaY

is me..yennie ho
with my BABY's spec...XD
boring of me
BABY was sleeping..ngok ngok...so ugly hor


my baby last off leh...
very sad and moody..
but no other choice too...
jz to accept it loh...

tat day we went to sunway a while...
den direct go saloon de...
coz my baby wanna colour his hair...
very boring waited him at thr..
sien!!!

after finished,
we went to dinner loh...
jz the simple dinner only...
den he fetch me back home loh

he told me tat..
During CNY,
he just got 4 days off only=.=
some more 3 days of his off day also not free
cant accompany me...
very du lan
haiz=.=

although i hated this kind of situation...
but no matter how...
i jz accept it nicely...
coz i understand tat is his job...
must respect him..^^

almost one week dint saw him de
very miss him...muackz




No comments:

Post a Comment