~SweeT MeMoRieS~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

ShoPPinG DaY...TiReD


the whole day..i never rest...in the morning...i helped my mum at her factory...after finished...i went shopping wit my sis...ling , kwan and see...the 1st destination is the SOGOU...ling ,see and i found many clothes for kwan...during tat time...i realised tat the clothes for child is more prettier and expensive den adult's clothes...finally...kwan brought a set of clothes for chinese new years 's clothes...the next destination is sg wg and ts...thr very jam...around1 hour only reach thr...ling brought jor many things...a skirt...a wallet...a belt...and i just brought a short pants only...about 9pm...we just reached home...at nite...i helped my mum make ''tong yuan'' wit kwan...fortunately...my bf come my house...den i steal a few of ''tong yuan'' let him tried it...he so touched...xD...my bf quite good leh...he noe i no money for buying the new clothes for chinese new year...den he take out 100 bucks for me...but i rejected jor...coz i own him so many...hehe...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment