~SweeT MeMoRieS~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HaPpY NeW YeaR

Many things happened in tis few days...especially for some celebration...e.g.:annivesary 1 year and 5 months and 520days wit baby...pui jie's birthday and countdown for happy new year wit many frens....Actually in my conclusion on 520 days and annivesary wit baby just past as normal and simple shopping at sunway pyramid as usual...like shopping...watching movie(dark floor)...eating...hehe...for pui jie's birthday...many frens celebrated wit her...they were me,my baby, yoke kee, yoke kee'bf , yoke kee 'sis , ying zhi , ying zhi'bf , chit hue , pui yan , tse ling , tse ling 's cousin , and two new frens...hehe...we make many surprised for her...but she dint cry...disapointed...haiz...=.=...After the celebration at time square's oldtown...we went to countdown...damn many ppl....really ppl mountain ppl sea...xD...During countdown...i felt very happy coz baby be wit me.... the 1st time he went to countdown and watched firewood wit me...haha^^...Unfortunately...when he saw his fren...he played wit his frens...actually i fined geh...but i saw he played wit a gal a while...i felt not song at all...i tot all gals oso same feeling wit me if they same situation as me....hehe...after finished countdown...we went back to home...duno why when we ( me , baby , yk , yk's ) pass crossed the road...we very excited and funny...pai sei..xD...hehe...anyway i had a happy new year wit frens and baby...HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment